A robot vacuum cleaner, also known as a robovac, is an automatic vacuum cleaner that has intelligent programming capabilities to autonomously clean anywhere it is deployed without human control. It can be operated manually or through a remote, app, or voice assistants like Alexa.
3 of the best selling robotic vacuum cleaners right now
On Sale −37%Bestseller No. 1
Robot Vacuum, GOOVI 1600PA Robotic Vacuum Cleaner with Self-Charging, 360° Smart Sensor Protectio, Multiple Cleaning Modes Vacuum Best for Pet Hairs, Hard Floor & Medium Carpet
- POWERFUL SUCTION: 1600Pa of intense suction picks up dust, crumbs, and dirts. Ideal for hard wood floor carpet. Easy operation with remote control, or auto clean all at one touch.
- EFFICIENT AND INTELLIGENT: GOOVI slim robot vacuum automatically returns to charging base to recharge when in low power, ensuring it's always charged and ready to clean.
- THOROUGH CLEANING: 2.83" low profile design enables vacuum cleaner glide underneath beds and sofa with ease, cleaning under beds, sofa where dirt hides.
- WORRY-FREE CLEANING: Large wheels roll over carpets and climb over door ledges to get to the mess. Multiple cleaning modes and a pre-set vacuuming time ensure an effortless clean while you do other things or nothing at all.
- What You Get: GOOVI Robotic Vacuum, 4x side brushes, 1x extra high efficiency filter, 1x main brush, 1x remote control (2AAA batteries included), 1x cleaning brush, 1x charging dock, 1x adapter, 1-Year Warranty.
On Sale −33%Bestseller No. 2
DEENKEE DK600 Robot Vacuum,1500Pa High Suction,2.8 inch Super-Thin,6 Cleaning Modes,Quiet,Timing Function,Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner for Pet Hair,Hard Floor,Carpet
- 【New Upgrade, DK600】: Increased suction to 1500Pa, making it easy to clean dust, nutshells, dog hair, cat litter, etc; Increased the dust bin capacity to 0.6L; Super-thin body design, 2.8 inch only, making it easier to move and clean under furniture, so that it will not be stuck under the sofa or bed; Used brushless motor, so noise is less than 55dB, providing a quieter environment. Therefore, Cleaning can be done while reading and sleeping.
- 【4+2 Cleaning Modes】: DK600 has not only 4 market-popular clean modes, it also added two new cleaning modes - max power vacuum mode and timed cleaning mode. In max power vacuum mode, press one button and suction is increased, so as to deeply clean dust residue and pet hair from blankets. In timed cleaning mode, you can start the robot to clean the room according to your schedule。When you get tired from work and get home, the DK600 has already cleaned for you.
- 【Intelligent Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, DK600】: Built-in multi-function omnidirectional infrared sensor achieves anti-collision and anti-drop functions, protecting your vacuum cleaner at any time during the cleaning process. When the battery is too low, the robot will automatically return to the charging base station for recharging. If any problem occurs during the charging process, please contact DeenKee customer service and we will serve you 24 hours a day.
- 【3-points cleaning system】: Built-in new three-point cleaning system and intelligent navigation ensure no dead angle cleaning in all directions, dispelling doubts on the cleanability of litter and pet hair left in the corner.
- 【What You Get】Intelligent robotic vacuum cleaner DK600, 4 side brush, remote control, charging base, power adapter, additional HEPA filter, foam filter, cleaning tool, owner's manual and warranty card. Meanwhile, Deenkee brings you 24-hour after-sales service. You can have a perfect shopping experience.
On Sale −21%Bestseller No. 3
Tesvor Robotic Vacuum, Wi-Fi Connected Robot Vacuum Cleaner with 1400 Pa High Suction, App Control, Mapping, 110mins Battery Life,Good for Hard Floors and Low-Pile Carpets
- SMART APP & VOICE CONTROLS：Use Alexa or Google Home voice commands to START and STOP cleaning. The smart app allows you to monitor real-time cleaning, customize cleaning mode, schedule cleaning, get access to our online-service whenever you need help.
- SUPERIOR S-SHAPE ROUTE: Equipped with Smart Mapping System to plan the path for each cleaning and navigate to uncovered areas intelligently, fully covering your home with S-shape routes. Initiates an intelligent back and forth cleaning path when cleaning hard-surface floors, providing efficient and thorough cleaning experience.
- EFFECTIVE CLEANING SYSTEM: Up to 100 minutes' cleaning on hard floors, the robot vacuum is designed to run with Consistent, High Power Suction, Low Noise, and Comprehensive Cleaning Effects.
- HASSLE-FREE CLEANING: Never worry about cleaning again. Built with Anti-Drop (Stairs Safety) & anti-collision sensors to protect your furniture and prevent your Tesvor Robot from falling downstairs.
- WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: We certain that this cleaning robot will solve your smart cleaning needs and that's why Tesvor proudly and confidently offers a 30-day return policy! Contact us in case of any question or queries!
Below are links (followed by a short introduction) to DETAILED reviews, SUPER interesting articles, including INSANELY useful guides about robot vacuums.
Click to see top-rated smart home vacuums (includes the hottest deals) that offer the most value, and that is perfect for your cleaning needs.
The Shark iq r101ae turns out to be a self-cleaning smart vacuum cleaner that performs as well but at half the price of other self-emptying robotic cleaners to include the Roomba i7+ and S9+. Click to read my in-depth review of the Shark iq r101ae smart floor sweeper.
Want a quality clean bot but don’t want to spend a fortune? Goovi robot vacuum is a great alternative to those ridiculously high price robot vacuum. This article is a comprehensive review of the potentials and benefits of the Goovi robotic vacuum cleaner.
Want to know if robot vacuums are any good or if they’re worth your time, money, and attention? Or could it be that you want to know the cost of a robot vacuum cleaner? This is the post you should be reading seeing it makes a comparison between pricing alongside other key highlights to include the cleaning capability and design of the two robot vacuum types. Other than that, you’ll be educated on the potentials and benefits of a robot vacuum. One more thing, in the concluding part of this article, I gave a verdict as to whether or not a robotic vacuum cleaner can replace a manual vacuum. Follow this link to read the article.
Want to know which information about robot vacuums is true or false? Get every single detail from this insightful, comprehensive, super interesting article.
Want to end your home cleaning woes ONCE and for ALL? The Shark iq r101ae can help. Click to read a comprehensive review of the Shark iq R101ae smart vacuum.
This is the post you should be reading if you’re one of those people actively seeking information on why the Roomba i7 plus cost a premium, or why it’s a worthwhile investment. Gain instant access to the post by clicking here.
Great but far from perfect, if you read the Roomba i7+ review and would like to consider alternatives, this is the post you should be reading. Follow this link to get access.
Can’t afford or maybe you aren’t convinced with the offerings of the Roomba S9+? Here are three cheaper alternatives that work as well, if not better, than the Roomba S9+.
Looking to delegate your hardwood + carpet cleaning to a floor robot but don’t know which to choose? You might want to check ou the Roomba 890. Read this in-depth review (tips and answer frequently asked questions included) of the Roomba 890 robotic cleaner.
This post update spotlights important information relating to buying and using robotic cleaners on hard floors (woods, tiles, laminates).
For Roomba fans: those folks who have got hard floors and would use Roomba or nothing. It could be because Roomba is a popular brand or just a personal choice. A sequel to the post Best Robot Vacuums for Hard Floors, this article spotlights important information relating to buying and using Roomba robot vacuums on hard floors.
Assuming you can ignore their glowing reviews and attractive pricing for a moment. Here are 10 of the worst robot vacuums to avoid in 2020, why, and suitable alternatives in the best category.
Remote-controlled robot vacuums are cheap, simple to use, plus they don’t create any privacy or security risk unlike the voice- and app-controlled options. Here are more reasons to prioritize buying a robot vacuum with remote control (including the best remote-controlled robot vacuum to buy).
Navigation. Mapping. Clean Base. No-go lines. Room cleaning. Click to read this article if you’re interested in understanding these terms and their offerings.